Married Life

Well it's the end of single life finally. Two weeks ago tomorrow I married my best friend. It turned out to be such a great day. So in the Morning I was getting just a little bit stressed. We started out with walking up to a huge down pour of rain. Totally not called for at all. Then we made it to the hair dressers and had a great time hanging out there. Then when we were finished we packed up and headed home in another huge down pour. Finally around noon the skys finally closed up and we ended up with a wonderful afternoon. I couldn't have asked for a better day.

We had photo's taken at the house and Mark had one of the groomsmen drop flowers off for me, he had brought me white roses from a place in Niagara on the lake. They smelled so nice. Then we headed for the church, and boy was that an adventure trying to get me in the car. We finally made it and my dad and I were getting ready to walk down the isel one of my friends Wally started crying and my dad was like running down the isel with me. It was way to funny. Everyone was like slow down. Finally we were at the front, and I got to be with Mark. It was so much fun.

More later.

0 comments:

All about Me

A newlywed who was married August 22, 2009, Martha Stewart wannnabee, and self-proclaimed queen (of my household anyways). I love to bake and entertain for my friends.
I am totally over the moon with cupcakes, and everything that has to do with them. I want to travel the world and visit the all the great wonders this world has to offer. I'm new to blogging so thanks for reading along while I figure out where it's going to take me!