The Big One Month Mark



The Big One Month Mark





So yesterday was one month to go until the big day! August 22, 2009. I can't believe that is is coming up so fast. I remember back also most two years when we first got engaged. Wow how time fly's.

I am on schedule with everything which is a bonus, and I am hoping to get the wedding of my dreams. Well I guess not hoping I am going to have the wedding of my dreams.

For crafts I am pretty much started everything. I just have to get around to finishing everything. Which should be to hard. Just a little time consuming. I am hoping that I don't have to cut any of my crafts.

I am so super excited to get married. It
is going to be such a great day.

0 comments:

All about Me

A newlywed who was married August 22, 2009, Martha Stewart wannnabee, and self-proclaimed queen (of my household anyways). I love to bake and entertain for my friends.
I am totally over the moon with cupcakes, and everything that has to do with them. I want to travel the world and visit the all the great wonders this world has to offer. I'm new to blogging so thanks for reading along while I figure out where it's going to take me!