Weekend of the Whale


Well this weekend Mark and I took his friends Travis, Sonya, Sandy and Dawn to Marineland. We had a great time on Saturday. We spent the whole day at Marineland and then off to Mac and Angelo's for dinner. Then everyone ended up at our place for drinks. It turned out to be a great day.

So we started off by watching the cute walrus. They have two of them and we came at the right time to watch them as they were feeding. They were so cute.



Then off to watch the main show. It was great. It was a little cold in the shade but we had fun. There were seals, Dolphins, and a big Walrus. I loved watching the dolphins flip in the air. They are so graceful. At the end of the show we had a Walrus blowing us kisses good-bye.


Then for my favourite mammal. The beluga Whale. I think they are so graceful and they are so smooth and just always have a smile. I really wanted to feed them but I didn't want to pay the money. So we just skipped over that part. Then we headed down to the Killer Whale show. So we had time before the show started to so we went down to watch them from the underground viewing. What we didn't expect to see was the whales having sex. Way to funny. I wasn't sure how the parents were going to explain that to there children.




After we finished with the animals we headed to the rides. I was brave and went on Dragon Mountain. Which I don't think I would do again. Boy was I scared. Plus I smashed my ear on the side of my arm rest going around one of the loops. Totally not cool at all. Then everyone wanted to head up the mountain to the drop zone ride. I could not believe how long it took us to walk up the hill. But it ended out day on a good note.




0 comments:

All about Me

A newlywed who was married August 22, 2009, Martha Stewart wannnabee, and self-proclaimed queen (of my household anyways). I love to bake and entertain for my friends.
I am totally over the moon with cupcakes, and everything that has to do with them. I want to travel the world and visit the all the great wonders this world has to offer. I'm new to blogging so thanks for reading along while I figure out where it's going to take me!