Halloween Time Agian!!



So the count down is on.....Halloween is just around the corner. I can't wait. Halloween has to be my favourite holiday of all time. Plus a big bonus is that this year it's on a Saturday! So that means that I get to plan the party of the year. Well besides my wedding that is. HE HE HE. I can't wait I hit up the dollar store after work tonight for decorations. I think I think I could have spent way over 40 dollars in there, getting supplies. But I had to remember that I still have not gotten out my stuff from last year. Well this year I am hoping to go as a Mummy. I have already started to put together my costume and I think it's going to be a killer. Plus I have started making the grave stones for everyone who is coming. That will sit outside on the lawn, as long as it doesn't rain or snow. EW. That's all we need.



Plus I am still trying to think about what I am going to do for the dinner part of the night. I am totally going to make Pumpkin Cupcake Pops. You can't go wrong with them. Plus Mark will be able to eat them because they don't have chocolate in them. SWEET!!! I was thinking of doing a punch with the frozen hand it in it. Plus I picked up the Martha Stewart Halloween Magazine. She is my idol. Except for the whole jail thing. Anyways she has some great idea's for halloween food in her book.

Now I just have to finish the invitations which are going to be little grave stones with bloody writing on them. I hope my friends enjoy. I will post pictures when they are finshed and printed.

Now it's time to go and count down until GRAY'S!!!

0 comments:

All about Me

A newlywed who was married August 22, 2009, Martha Stewart wannnabee, and self-proclaimed queen (of my household anyways). I love to bake and entertain for my friends.
I am totally over the moon with cupcakes, and everything that has to do with them. I want to travel the world and visit the all the great wonders this world has to offer. I'm new to blogging so thanks for reading along while I figure out where it's going to take me!