Friday = Nothing to do!

So it's Friday night and I am out of things to do. I have already started the gave stones for the Halloween party, and finished cutting out the headstones for the invitations and now I am just sitting around thinking of more things that I can do for the party.

I can't wait to start setting everything up on next weekend. Mark said that since it's the first of the month everything can turn to Halloween!!! I am so excited.

So for tonight I am just sitting at home taking it easy and watching some TV. I can't believe all the shows that there is to watch right now. I love the end of September.

Well calling it a night and going to go and rel ex and watch some TV!!!

0 comments:

All about Me

A newlywed who was married August 22, 2009, Martha Stewart wannnabee, and self-proclaimed queen (of my household anyways). I love to bake and entertain for my friends.
I am totally over the moon with cupcakes, and everything that has to do with them. I want to travel the world and visit the all the great wonders this world has to offer. I'm new to blogging so thanks for reading along while I figure out where it's going to take me!