Carmel Apples

I know, I know, I know. I totally dropped off the face of the earth. But I have a good reason. It has been just so crazy around my house. Everything to do with Halloween and of course the whole H1n1 going around. We have had so many people of sick it is just crazy.

Anyway I am going to try and catch you up on all the events that have been happening around me. So first of all, I tried Carmel apples that other day for the first time. I couldn't believe how much fun they are to make. Plus they taste amazing. The only thing I suggest is that you don't leave them out for to long or they will start to drip and then no more Carmel :( Anyways I ended up making them for Besties birthday party round 2. Which I will let you know more about soon. So with out further a dew here are the Carmel apples.

I wanted to make them a little different then usual so I added skor bits to them and they turned out great.


You will need:

10 Granny Smith Apples

75 unwrapped Kraft carmels

Sticks for the apples

3Tbsp of water


1. WASH and dry 10 apples thoroughly. Insert stick into stem end of each apple.

2. MICROWAVE 75 unwrapped Kraft Caramels with 3 Tbsp. water in large glass measure or mixing bowl on HIGH for 3 to 3-1/2 minutes or until sauce is smooth when stirred.

3. DIP apples into hot caramel sauce and turn until coated. Scrape off excess sauce from bottom of apples and decorate*.

4. Place on tray lined with waxed paper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

Now Gossip girl is about to start
Kimberly xoxo

0 comments:

All about Me

A newlywed who was married August 22, 2009, Martha Stewart wannnabee, and self-proclaimed queen (of my household anyways). I love to bake and entertain for my friends.
I am totally over the moon with cupcakes, and everything that has to do with them. I want to travel the world and visit the all the great wonders this world has to offer. I'm new to blogging so thanks for reading along while I figure out where it's going to take me!