Bestie's Birthday

So last weekend was Bestie's birthday. Well Friday the 16th. So of course we had to go out for it. Anyways we ended up heading to Dave and Busters all 6 of us. It was a great time. We had dinner and then finished off by playing a few games in the midway. Of course they had Dance Dance revolution, and me being in heels of course had to try it out. Boy was the a huge mistake. Well what can I say I am totally do not work with heels a little alcohol and coronation. Oh well maybe I will be better next time. HE HE HE.


Anyways for Besties birthday I wanted to make something special so I ended up with a wonderful chocolate cake made from scratch with vanilla icing and black and pink fondant which I made myself. Anyways here is a few pictures of what became the best morning cake ever. Yes I said morning cake. Because well we didn't get home all to early and weren't really in the mood for food. So when we got up we had it for breakfast. Best idea ever bestie!!!


Anyways on to the photos. I hope you enjoy!


0 comments:

All about Me

A newlywed who was married August 22, 2009, Martha Stewart wannnabee, and self-proclaimed queen (of my household anyways). I love to bake and entertain for my friends.
I am totally over the moon with cupcakes, and everything that has to do with them. I want to travel the world and visit the all the great wonders this world has to offer. I'm new to blogging so thanks for reading along while I figure out where it's going to take me!