Four Weeks of Work Out Hell

So last night I started my long process of the four week work-out "Hip Hop Abs".

So hubbie and I have finally booked our official honeymoon. We are headed to the warm sands of Cancan Mexico, in December. I can't wait. It is going to be a fun time. Anyways since I would like to wear a two piece since they are the only ones that I have. I wanted to make sure that I had some kick butt abs. Plus make sure I don't put on any of the winter weight that for some reason always ends up sneaking up on you around this time of the year.

So I have broken down and gotten out the Hip Hop Abs. I usually find good results with these tapes. I just need someone to put me to get my butt moving that's all. So I have enlisted the hubbie to help with that. I am getting him to make sure that I work out every night for four weeks +.

So last night after I finished my first session I felt great. I had energy and everything. So when I woke up this morning, I could not move. My shoulders were so sore and everything. Totally not fun at all. But I am still going to get back at it tonight. Hopefully the pain will be better tomorrow.

0 comments:

All about Me

A newlywed who was married August 22, 2009, Martha Stewart wannnabee, and self-proclaimed queen (of my household anyways). I love to bake and entertain for my friends.
I am totally over the moon with cupcakes, and everything that has to do with them. I want to travel the world and visit the all the great wonders this world has to offer. I'm new to blogging so thanks for reading along while I figure out where it's going to take me!