Beyonce Concert

Monday night I went to the Toronto Molson amphitheatre to see Beyonce. It was a great show. I would totally go and watch her again. She had Rich girl and Eva Avila perform before her. Eva Avila opened the show with her hit right now. She also won Canadian Idol. I had never heard of the Rich girl before but they put on a really good show. I think they are going to hit it big. The one girl in the group can hit the high notes just like Beyonce.

Also when we were waiting for a costume change during the show. We got introduced to the all the Band members and back up signers. Anyways the one back up singer pointed out Drake. Who played Jimmy on Degrassi the new generation. Who was also dating Rihanna for a bit. Very cool.

I think the best song that she sang had to be Single Ladies!! She had a costume change just before so she had all the You Tube video's of people doing the dance before she came out. The funniest one was the Big guy doing the dance on You Tube in a black leotard. Way to funny.

All around it was a amazing. Even if we only had Lawn seats.

0 comments:

All about Me

A newlywed who was married August 22, 2009, Martha Stewart wannnabee, and self-proclaimed queen (of my household anyways). I love to bake and entertain for my friends.
I am totally over the moon with cupcakes, and everything that has to do with them. I want to travel the world and visit the all the great wonders this world has to offer. I'm new to blogging so thanks for reading along while I figure out where it's going to take me!