New Years Desserts - #2

So for my next New Years dessert I ended up making Chocolate Chip Bars. They were so YUM! I think I could have not used as many chocolate chips as it might have been a little to many of them in it.

Anyways I found this recipe on Bean Town Bakers website also which she found at My Baking Adventures.

Anyways here is the recipe

Chocolate Chip Bars
8oz regular salted butter (2 sticks)
1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 cup of brown sugar, packed
4 large eggs
1 tbs of pure vanilla extract
3 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 packages of semi-sweet chocolate chips
Cream the butter and sugar, beat in the eggs and vanilla. Combine the dry ingredients and blend in. Add chips and nuts. Spread in a greased 15x10 inch baking pan. Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes. Cool and cut into bars.

0 comments:

All about Me

A newlywed who was married August 22, 2009, Martha Stewart wannnabee, and self-proclaimed queen (of my household anyways). I love to bake and entertain for my friends.
I am totally over the moon with cupcakes, and everything that has to do with them. I want to travel the world and visit the all the great wonders this world has to offer. I'm new to blogging so thanks for reading along while I figure out where it's going to take me!