Extreme Home Makeover in BUFFALO!!!

So tonight I was so excited to see on TV that they were finally playing the episode that was filmed in Buffalo. Which is the closest that they were going to get to coming to Canada. Anyways it was a great thing to watch. They didn't just help one family. They helped out the whole neighbourhood. Plus they got the chance to send shoes down to Jamaica, for a cause called Soles or Souls. I just wish that things like this would happen all the time and not just when some big TV show comes into town. Or if some horrible like what happened in Haiti. Anyways I just think that everyone should try and pitch in around there community all the time and not just when something big happens.

0 comments:

All about Me

A newlywed who was married August 22, 2009, Martha Stewart wannnabee, and self-proclaimed queen (of my household anyways). I love to bake and entertain for my friends.
I am totally over the moon with cupcakes, and everything that has to do with them. I want to travel the world and visit the all the great wonders this world has to offer. I'm new to blogging so thanks for reading along while I figure out where it's going to take me!