TOMORROW!!!

Well tomorrow is the day, we have been waiting for for a while. We are finally going on our real Honeymoon. Yes that's right folks we are leaving for MEXICO tomorrow. I am so excited. I think it's going to be a great time. Plus we are staying at one of the best resorts. The Grand Osias in Cancun. I can't wait to get out of this crappy weather we are having. Totally not liking the wind. I can deal with the snow but we haven't really had any. It's just the wet cold. BRRRR. I can't wait to walk off that plane into the HEAT!!!

So our plane is suppose to land around 6, tomorrow night. Which shouldn't be to bad of a time to arrive. Then we come home really late. I think we wont be in the house until like 3:30 in the morning. But we get the day in Mexico. Which should be a fun time. I plan to totally veg out and not really do anything but drink and sit by the beach and soak up some rays!!!

Anyways I should get back to packing as I still have a few things that need to be packed still.

Can't wait till tomorrow. Pink fruity drinks here I come!

Love it.

1 comments:

Starla January 4, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

Well Congratulations are in order! Hope you had a wonderful time. I just wanted to say thank you for stopping by and becoming a follower of www.refashionedthreads.blogspot.com - have a blessed day-
Starla

All about Me

A newlywed who was married August 22, 2009, Martha Stewart wannnabee, and self-proclaimed queen (of my household anyways). I love to bake and entertain for my friends.
I am totally over the moon with cupcakes, and everything that has to do with them. I want to travel the world and visit the all the great wonders this world has to offer. I'm new to blogging so thanks for reading along while I figure out where it's going to take me!