Twitter

So twitter is totally taking my time from blogging. Not going to lie. It is so much fun. At first I wasn't really sure about it. But it is a lot of fun.

Also I on the weekend was my friend Ashely and Hoskin's baby Ethan's birthday party. It was alot of fun. I made him a really cute Giraffe cake. Which I was pretty proud about. They had the party on the lake at the Cottage and boy was it super cold. It started out pretty warm then all of a sudden changed to really cold. It is suppose to be spring not fall!!!

0 comments:

All about Me

A newlywed who was married August 22, 2009, Martha Stewart wannnabee, and self-proclaimed queen (of my household anyways). I love to bake and entertain for my friends.
I am totally over the moon with cupcakes, and everything that has to do with them. I want to travel the world and visit the all the great wonders this world has to offer. I'm new to blogging so thanks for reading along while I figure out where it's going to take me!