Twilight

So I have read all the Twilight books, and they totally rocked. I couldn't believe how much you get into them. Anyways opening weekend I went with Faye and Ashley to see the first movie of four. It was great. I had a great time. Since the place was packed with way to many people I got stuck sitting beside these two girls who would not stop talking during the whole movie. I couldn't believe it. Like really other people are trying to watch a movie here. So we are going to try agian this weekend and see if we can watch it in peace.

Anyways power is running low on the laptop

0 comments:

All about Me

A newlywed who was married August 22, 2009, Martha Stewart wannnabee, and self-proclaimed queen (of my household anyways). I love to bake and entertain for my friends.
I am totally over the moon with cupcakes, and everything that has to do with them. I want to travel the world and visit the all the great wonders this world has to offer. I'm new to blogging so thanks for reading along while I figure out where it's going to take me!