101 Things to do before I go...........to be cont

1. Get married to Mark

2. Play with an Aplaca

3. Take a cake baking class

4. Learn how to drive a standard

5. Travel to Eurpoe

6. Dance Dance Dance

7. Learn to walk better in high heels

8. Have a great Thanksgiving with my family

9. Finish the bathroom in the basement

10. Watch all seasons of Sex in the City in a row

11. Have a baby with Mark

12. Take a photography class

13. Do the Spice Girl dance at my wedding with my Bridesmaids

14. Be in two places at once

15. Travel around North America to see the worlds largest and smallest things

16. Drive on Route 66

18. Go shopping in New York City

19. Make a veggie garden

20.

1 comments:

Lyndsay October 18, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

I would be pleased to help you with number 10!!!

All about Me

A newlywed who was married August 22, 2009, Martha Stewart wannnabee, and self-proclaimed queen (of my household anyways). I love to bake and entertain for my friends.
I am totally over the moon with cupcakes, and everything that has to do with them. I want to travel the world and visit the all the great wonders this world has to offer. I'm new to blogging so thanks for reading along while I figure out where it's going to take me!