Two Years September 29/08

It has been two years since Marks twin brother Matt has passed away. Some days it feels like just yesterday we were all hanging out. Other days it feels like forever that he has been gone. I feel so bad for Mark because he wont be able to have Matt stand up in the Church with him on our wedding day.

Because of this Mark some days doesn't want to have a big wedding. He would rather have something small like to go vegas or something like that and get married by Elvis. But of course I want the big wedding in Port Dover in my Church with my Family and Friends.

Travis is going to be standing up with Mark as his best man and he will be wearing the cufflinks that Mark had bought for Matt. So we can have him there in spirt. But I know that he will be looking down on us, and I hope he will be happy.

Mark has been taking these pass couple of days not so well. He has had the flu and been really down with everything that has happened with his brother.

0 comments:

All about Me

A newlywed who was married August 22, 2009, Martha Stewart wannnabee, and self-proclaimed queen (of my household anyways). I love to bake and entertain for my friends.
I am totally over the moon with cupcakes, and everything that has to do with them. I want to travel the world and visit the all the great wonders this world has to offer. I'm new to blogging so thanks for reading along while I figure out where it's going to take me!