5 RINGS OF CANADA!!!!!

I am so proud to be Canadian. That's right I said it. I have always been proud to be Canadian. But having the Winter 2010 Olympics in Vancouver British Columbia, was one of the greatest things in my life time. It was great to be able to show off our country. I hope that people finally get to see what a wonderful country that we have.

I am also so proud of both the Woman's and Men's Canadian Hockey Teams. They both won gold and showed the whole world that Hockey is a Canadian Sport!




0 comments:

All about Me

A newlywed who was married August 22, 2009, Martha Stewart wannnabee, and self-proclaimed queen (of my household anyways). I love to bake and entertain for my friends.
I am totally over the moon with cupcakes, and everything that has to do with them. I want to travel the world and visit the all the great wonders this world has to offer. I'm new to blogging so thanks for reading along while I figure out where it's going to take me!